Contacts and Directions
This section will help you find the right contact information for your query:
|Estate Office||+44 (0) 1334 828048|
|General Email enquiries||[email protected]|
|Estate Manager||[email protected]|
|Head Gamekeeper||[email protected]|
|Head Gardener||[email protected]|
The Estate is located at: Teasses Estate Office, Teasses Estate, Ceres, Fife KY8 5PG
Hall Teasses – Directions
Our sporting activities are centred around Hall Teasses Shooting Lodge – to find the Lodge follow the directions below:
From The North
- Follow the signs to Cupar and take the A914 Kirkcaldy road out of Cupar, passing the railway station on left.
- Pass Tesco on your left and 50 yards further on take the next left signposted to Ceres.
- At the T junction in Ceres, turn right and travel approx. 100 yards and then turn left into South Croft Dyke, signposted to Lundin Links / Largo (passing the Fife Folk Museum)
- In approx. 2½ miles, on the left hand side of the road, you will see the entrance to Hall Teasses – the Shooting Lodge.
From The South
- Leaving Edinburgh, cross the Forth Road Bridge entering Fife and exit at junction 2A signposted A92 Kirkcaldy / Glenrothes.
- In approximately 15 miles turn right on to the A911 signposted to Windygates and follow to the ‘Durievale’ roundabout.
- Turn left on to the A916 signposted to Tay Road Bridge, driving through Windygates. Turn right at cross roads following the A916 (Tay Road Bridge, Cupar & St Andrews) passing through Kennoway, Bonnybank and passing Letham Feus Caravan Park. Pass the sign for B927 to Leven and in approximately 1 mile, turn right for New Gilston. In just under ½ mile take the next left for New Gilston and follow to the next crossroads turning left for Ceres.
- Continue along this road for approximately ½ mile, passing the main gates to Teasses House (do not go through the gates) and then the entrance to Windygates. The next road on the right hand side is the entrance to Hall Teasses, the Shooting Lodge.